We're Hiring - Setter Out / Furniture Cabinet Detailer
Zenith Kingsgrove Factory - role commencing immediately.
An excellent opportunity has become available for the services of a Setter Out / Furniture Cabinet Detailer to join a well-established Australasian furniture manufacturing and supply company.
- Produce shop drawings for client sign off
- Generate Production drawings for manufacture, including cutting lists for framing shop
- Design and document customer specials
- Provide technical support and documentation to sales, production and customer service
- Conduct QC, prototype and production reviews, ensuring our high quality standards are maintained
Skills & Attributes
- Proficiency in CAD, Solid Works or Solid Edge.
- Experience in Biesse Works and Microvellum
- Experience in a similar manufacturing role desirable but not essential
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques in timber fabrication.
- Quality finishing and a high attention to detail
- Ability to listen & follow procedures
- Effective communication.
- Time management skills & able to work in a fast paced environment
- A friendly team environment
- Support and career development opportunities
- Permanent Part time / full time position
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
This position is available for immediate start. If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this role please submit your CV to Derryn Hill Derryn.Hill@zenithinteriors.com