We're Hiring - Senior Sales Consultant
Zenith Adelaide Showroom
An excellent opportunity has become available for the services of a Senior Sales Consultant to join a well-established Australasian furniture manufacturing and supply company- Zenith.
The position is based in the Adelaide showroom.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships that lead to sales.
- Producing quotes and tenders for our clients, covering workstations and loose furniture.
- Working with our entire team to produce the best outcomes for our clients.
- Staying up-to-date with Zenith’s growing portfolio of world-class products.
- Contributing to a strong team culture.
The desired candidate will need to be able to:
- Presentations to the A&D community, Government Agencies and Corporate clients.
Raise awareness and profile of Zenith offering.
- Achieve monthly sales and GP targets.
- Follow up on outstanding quotes and leads.
- Establishing and maintaining a customer database within Pronto including activity transactions.
- Enhance customer and company business relationships by responding to and resolving service issues raised by customers.
- Attending networking functions and events with the view of building rapport with new and existing clients.
- Undertake walk through with clients on their projects at 50% stage and completion of projects.
- Provide suggestion and feedback on the company’s sales and marketing plans and strategies.
- Promote a positive culture.
- Facilitate the achievement of company’s corporate Goals, Vision and Values.
- Actively support company policies and procedures.
- Any other work as directed from time to time by the State Manager and Sales Manager.
- Buy chocolate every-now-and-then for the team.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this role please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to email@example.com attention to Sunny Prosser- SA State Manager Zenith Interiors.