We're Hiring - Marketing Coordinator
Zenith Kingsgrove (Head office) - 12 month contract to start.
Zenith Interiors is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to bring their energy, drive, and creativity to the Marketing team. Based at the head office you will be working with the Marketing team to bring the Zenith brand to life with your abilities in graphic design, content creation and communication skills. This exciting role is responsible for assisting in the development and delivery of the Zenith brand messaging to the Architecture & Design community across Asia Pacific.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to create digital and print content.
- Assist in all social media communications and customer reviews.
- Track and report on advertisement and social media campaigns.
- Follow brand guidelines and templates to create content for Zenith website.
- Liaise with external marketing suppliers in ordering and sourcing of quotes.
To be considered:
- A relevant tertiary degree and 1-2 years professional experience in marketing, graphic design or similar area with Intermediate knowledge and experience using Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- Excellent proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Content creation and copy writing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and individually.
- Attention to detail and pride in their work.
- Time management is key with working on numerous projects at once.
- A passion & interest for furniture and the design industry would help you excel and grow in this role.
If you are someone that is willing and eager to think outside the box and is ready to showcase their design and marketing skills, then please send through a cover letter with your CV. Attention to Ammie Marshall- Marketing & Events Manager email@example.com