We're hiring - Project Coordinator
An excellent opportunity has become available for the services of a Project Coordinator to join a well-established Australasian furniture manufacturing and supply company, Zenith Interiors.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for the project delivery process whilst maintaining strong customer relationships that lead to repeat business and new opportunities.
The desired candidate will need to be able to:
- Scheduling and overseeing installations, interstate and local transport, site inspections and final defect inspections for action.
- Optimises customer service focus, retention and growth by operating to an approved customer management plan.
- Ensure Customer Relationship is maintained and their work experience in dealing with us is assessed for any opportunities for improvement.
- Raising purchase orders and variations within Pronto management system.
- Carry out small deliveries to service sites as required.
- Delivery and collection of sample products for clients.
- Provide assistance to senior project managers as required.
- Project cost/performance management through Pronto management system.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Monthly forecasting and invoicing.
- Use of company van.
- Management of storage facility. Ensure facility is kept clean and tidy and maintained within company workplace Health & Safety requirements.
- File & Maintain project files in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure all defects are dealt with in a timely manner to maintain client satisfaction.
- Report to Operations Manager with project issues and timing issues that my result in any difficulty in meeting client expectations.
- Ensure that any contractual requirements for Quality, Environment, Health and Safety above our standard processes is identified and addressed.
- Attending networking functions and events with the view of building repour with new and existing clients.
- Promote a positive culture.
- Facilitate the achievement of company’s corporate Goals, Vision and Values.
- Actively support company policies and procedures.
- Enhance customer and company business relationships by responding to and resolving service issues raised by customers.
- Any other work as directed from time to time by the Operations Manager and State Manager.
What’s on offer?
- Permanent full time position
- Package details on application
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this challenging role please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org attention to Sunny Prosser South Australian State Manager Zenith Interiors.