An excellent opportunity has become available for the services of a Product Data Configurator to join a well-established Australasian furniture manufacturing and supply company.
The position is based in Sandringham, Victoria.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Configuration & maintenance of Bill of Materials (BOM) in Pronto ERP System
- Contribute to ongoing improvements in process
The desired candidate requires the following:
- Strong ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities, and meet agreed timeframes
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to interpret technical/engineering product information
- Ability to communicate with clarity
- Proven team player with the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation and a flexible and self-motivated approach to their work
- Preferably have experience with an ERP system eg SAP, Pronto etc
- Experience with Microsoft Expression Builder (or the like) advantageous
What’s on offer?
- Permanent full time position (with an initial 3 month probationary period)
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this challenging role please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to email@example.com