We're Hiring - Sales Support
Zenith Wellington Showroom
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To assist the Sales Team to develop new clients and service existing clients in an efficient manner.
The desired candidate will need to be able to:
- Prepare quote documents and pricing for Zenith sales team.
- Prepare operation and maintenance manuals for existing projects.
- Maintain showroom presentation.
- Coordinate delivery of sample furniture to architects and designers.
- Maintain showroom stock register.
- Undertake annual stocktake
- Liaise with clients on behalf of sales reps regarding quotes, samples and meeting requests.
- Arrange catering for showroom presentations.
- Assist marketing with showroom events, parties and training days.
- Maintain fabric sample library and organise fabric samples for sales reps.
- Organise staff social events.
- Compile quotes and documentation for project managers so they can convert to purchase orders.
- Serve walk in customers with showroom sales.
- Meet and greet showroom visitors and offer refreshments.
- Handle website enquiries.
- Help sales team prepare tender documentation for large projects.
- Answer office phone calls.
- Maintain small warehouse stock.
- Organise items for clearance website.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Word and Excel.
- Other duties as directed.
What’s on offer?
- Permanent full time position
- Package details on application
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this challenging role please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to Zenith CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org