Levee Work

A lounge that delves into new depths of comfort and support

Learn more

Jac Armchair, Lounge chair & Executive

Experience the softer side of Jac

View Collection

JAC

The shells are now constructed from 95% post-consumer recycled polypropylene, making JAC an even more environmentally responsible choice.

View Collection

Denn Chair

Our new chair that redefines style and comfort in modern workspaces, designed by our friends at Formway

Dennchair.com

Precinct Pod

"Spaces within Spaces"

View Product

Orbis Adapt

An innovative desking solution that is powered by a fully integrated battery

View Product

Levee Modular Lounge

The sumptuous and pillowy modular lounge system that brings a comforting residential feel to commercial spaces.

View Product

Experience the Softer side to Jac

The Jac family of chairs, a remarkable collection created by the eco-design visionaries Schamburg and Alvisse, has evolved to its pinnacle of refinement with the introduction of three new models: The Executive, The Armchair, and The Lounge Chair. In this latest iteration, the design philosophy goes beyond providing comfort; and lifts the Jac collection to an elevated style for most workplace settings

Jac Armchair
Jac Armchair

A sense of refinement and modern luxury

View more
Jac Executive
Jac Executive

An air of authority and restrained luxury

View more
Jac Lounge Chair
Jac Lounge Chair

Encapsulates versatility, form and function

View more
JAC gets lighter on the environment
JAC gets lighter on the environment

Post consumer recycled polypropylene will make up 95% of the shells (with remaining 5% glass fill) for the JAC collection.

Read more
inspire

Curators of modern workspaces for your sector

View Sectors
Projects Image (1)

Get Inspired

Explore some of our latest projects and be inspired by what you can create.

Learn More
Loading...

Loading...