An excellent opportunity has become available for the services of a Senior Sales Consultant to join a well-established Australasian furniture manufacturing and supply company.
The position is based in Wellington.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships that lead to sales
The desired candidate will need to be able to:
- Optimize customer service focus, retention and growth by operating to an approved customer management plan.
- Ensure Customer Relationship is maintained and their work experience in dealing with us is assessed for any opportunities for improvement.
- Enhance customer and company business relationships by responding to and resolving service issues raised by customers.
- Establishing and maintaining a customer database within Pronto including activity transactions.
- Respond to tender requests.
- Presentations to the A&D community, Government Agencies and Corporate clients. Raise awareness and profile of Zenith offering.
- Achieve monthly sales and GP targets.
- Follow up on outstanding quotes and leads
- Provide marketing initiatives that support sales growth of new & existing products.
- Attending networking functions and events with the view of building rapport with new and existing clients.
- Undertake walk through with clients on their projects at 50% stage and Completion of projects.
- Provide suggestion and feedback on the company’s sales and marketing plans and strategies.
- Ensure any contractual requirements for Quality, Environment, Health and Safety above our standard processes is identified and addressed.
- Promote a positive culture.
- Facilitate the achievement of company’s corporate Goals, Vision and Values.
- Actively support company policies and procedures.
- Any other work as directed from time to time by the Branch Manager and National Sales Manager.
What’s on offer?
- Permanent full time position
- Package details on application
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this challenging role please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to email@example.com attention to Phillip Duggan CEO Zenith Interiors.